Hadaf International will conduct our activities so as to
- Use our resources efficiently and effectively so that we don’t have losses.
- Take foremost account of the health and safety of our staff, our contractor’s employees and other persons who may be affected by our activities.
- Protect the environment, prevent pollution and seek improvements in the efficient use of natural resources.
- Identify assessed control all the hazards associated with our activities and to have contingency plans to bring those activities back to normal after any emergency.
- Ensure the safe operation of all machinery, plants and equipments by training our people to be competent in their operation.
Hadaf International will comply fully with the law and statues of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and, in those areas specific to our activities apply more stringent standards and procedures where appropriate.
Hadaf International will pursue this policy through company strategies and action plans, through visible management commitment and through the individual contributions of all staff and Labour Contractors, supported by education and training in doing so it will be guided by the principles.
- Health, safety and environmental protection are as important as other business activities.
- Accidents and injuries are preventable and unacceptable.
- Health, Safety and environmental protection are line management responsibilities, and we are all accountable for taking the appropriate actions to improve our performance.
- Everyone is responsible for their own and their colleagues safety at work.